Located on Route 10 across from the Chesterfield County Airport, the Harry G. Daniel Park at Iron Bridge is the county’s largest with 187 acres that features 14 total baseball/softball fields including the new 6-field destination softball complex. The park also includes soccer and football fields, basketball, tennis and handball/racquetball courts, picnic shelters, trails, fitness equipment, playground, and the First Tee Chesterfield golf course.
- 14 total baseball/softball fields broken into 6/4/4
- 6 field complex is County’s newest destination complex featuring new, elite fast pitch and slow pitch fully lit diamond fields
- Temporary fencing for fast pitch
- Can pair with 6 elite fast pitch fields at Bird Athletic Complex – 3 miles away
- Bleachers at every field
- High quality maintenance team
- 18 miles from Richmond International Airport
Chesterfield County has emerged as one of the best softball destinations in the Mid-Atlantic and beyond thanks to a first-class maintenance team, wonderful customer service, and elite venues with 12 total fields, 3 miles apart, at Harry G. Daniel Park at Iron Bridge Softball Complex and Bird Athletic Complex.John McPhail Commissioner, USA Softball of Virginia
Ready to Book?
We’re ready to exceed your expectations.