Nestled among 187 acres across from the county airport off Route 288 and featuring a wide range of other recreational and athletic activities, is the newly updated 6-field softball complex at Harry G. Daniel Park at Iron Bridge. Located nearby Bird Athletic Complex, softball tournament operators can now call Chesterfield County the softball capital of the Mid-Atlantic.
- 6 elite fast pitch and slow pitch fully lit diamond fields (newly renovated and resurfaced in 2024!)
- Temporary fencing for fast pitch
- Can pair with 6 elite fast pitch fields at Bird Athletic Complex
- Bleachers at every field
- High quality maintenance team
- 3 miles from Bird Athletic Complex
- 18 miles from Richmond International Airport
Chesterfield County has emerged as one of the best softball destinations in the Mid-Atlantic and beyond thanks to a first-class maintenance team, wonderful customer service, and elite venues with 12 total fields, 3 miles apart, at Harry G. Daniel Park at Iron Bridge Softball Complex and Bird Athletic Complex.John McPhail Commissioner, USA Softball of Virginia
Ready to Book?
We’re ready to exceed your expectations.