Set among a beautiful landscape in the countryside of Chesterfield County, Horner Park is the true hidden gem of the Richmond Region. This complex is comprised of 7 rectangular multi-use, grass fields and 4 baseball fields. These facilities, along with easy access to Powhite Parkway/Route 288 and nearby River City Sportsplex, make this a prime site for athletic events.
- 7 rectangular multi-use, grass fields
- 4 baseball fields (4 more on the way!)
- New indoor restroom buildings
- New irrigation
- All fields have standard goals for soccer and lacrosse
- 6 miles from River City Sportsplex
- 31 miles from Richmond International Airport
While River City Sportsplex is the best turf facility by far in Virginia and rivals the best in the Mid-Atlantic, Horner Park’s convenience to River City is the icing on the cake. We love the ability to pair the two facilities. Combined, they are a Tournament Director's best asset in creating an ultimate soccer destination.Steve Lovgren Owner, Soccer Management Company
Ready to Book?
We’re ready to exceed your expectations.